My favorite app


Hello people!

In this opportunity I going to talk about the app I use the most in my phone. This app is Spotify and I couldn’t remember how discovered it but I remember the moment in I can be “premium” in this app, this be thank of my cousin, she gift me the session premium free and this changed every experience because with this I can listen all music possible in the app, this it make me very happy. I think I like Spotify because in any place or any moment I can enjoy the music and this is a good experience for me, I love so much have music in different moments of my life, especially when I travel in the public transport, for this reason is evident I use this app every days when I go of my home to university.

The true is yes, I would recommend this app but I must say in this app you should pay for the service premium because when you don´t pay you can use the app but you can´t listen the music free and you can´t making your playlist with your own selection of songs besides many times you must listen the commercial and this is very boring. In spite of the theme of pay, the money necessary is in not much and the sessions are can share with more persons.



Thanks for reading!

Comentarios

  1. I think is the perfect app for play music in a party!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love this app, but I hate it when Catalina Fontecilla put music ! She is not a good DJ

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Is a nice app! Special for the party with the variety that have! jajajj

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares